WE ARE COMMITTED TO
1. Sourcing food that is free of chemicals, antibiotics, hormones, and GMOs
2. Working with local entrepreneurs and farmers
3. Knowing our ingredients
4. Using materials that are recyclable and compostable
5. Energy and water conservation
6. Sustainable business practices
7. Supporting our local economy
8. Educating and serving the community
9. Giving back to our local schools and young ones
Welcome to our locally-owned farm-to-table sandwich shop in Boulder and Louisville, Colorado
Once upon a time, ordering a hormone and antibiotic free turkey sandwich wasn’t even a thought. Genetically modified organisms and rBGH, what are those? Back then everything was organic, but it didn’t need a definition. Organic food production goes back to our roots. It is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Industrialization and artificial chemicals have introduced these new concepts into our world and have altered our approach to food forever.
But is it really forever? It doesn’t have to be. Supporting local, organic family farms that provide contaminant free provisions is one way to help us find our way back to real, whole food. Buy organic, farm organic, eat organic. Let’s get back to the basics.
Stop by Organic Sandwich Company on Pearl Street in Boulder or on McCaslin in Louisville for a delicious breakfast or lunch. Have a big group to feed? Get the best catering around for lunch at the office! Read our menu or request catering services for your next event. Organic Sandwich Company is committed to being the best organic food in Boulder.